Today was just one of those days. Jackson was a little crabby...he has a tooth just waiting to pop through, I think it was a little uncomfortable for him today. He didn't take very good naps today at all. Sophie decided this was the day to make going down for a nap or going to bed nearly impossible and trying our patience to near limits. This included screaming, crying, getting out of her room...it was great fun. She FINALLY fell asleep for her nap. When I went to peek in on her, I had trouble opening the door as she was sleeping on the floor right by it. We're hoping that this really was just one of those days and not a new trend, but we'll see!

not the best picture but this is what I saw as I was trying to open her door



No comments:
Post a Comment