This weekend we were up at camp. I was really hoping for some warmer weather but no luck. It must be why I forgot to pack any type of sweater/jacket/coat for Jackson. Some day (hopefully soon) I'll get used to packing 2 kids! We had a great time of hanging out together, meeting new people, and running into old friends. Sophie had a blast running around with a bunch of other kids and Jackson just smiled at everyone and pretty much was a hit. We love being up there and it's such an important place to us so we are excited that our kids will grow up going there.

this is how jackson spent most of his time outside (luckily we had brought along a few extra blankets...)
he's chilling in the stroller...he would fall asleep almost anytime we went for a walk

we didn't bring anything for Jackson to sit in during meals...he was asleep during most of them. for lunch today we sandwiched him in between a couple of blankets in a high chair. he loved it!







No comments:
Post a Comment