Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Party

This weekend is our annual friends retreat at camp but I decided not to go up since I'm extremely uncomfortable these days.  So instead Sophie and I are staying back but we were able to go with Opa and Oma to the Land O Lakes Christmas Party.  It took awhile for Sophie to get into it, but we had a great time and Sophie came home with some fun things!

Sophie and Opa doing the candy walk

spinning the wheel to win a prize

face painting

she chose the grinch...

her "funny face"...she's been making it all day and even trying to talk with her lips like that

checking out the reindeer

with Oma and Opa on the horse wagon ride

petting the horses

we came back and made her pillow that she got from the party...she loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment