Sunday, December 21, 2008

update

Just a quick update (it seems easier to do it on here than send out an email)...I'm still in the hospital, hoping to go home tomorrow.  I was supposed to go home this morning but I've developed a mild urinary tract infection and have had a couple of fevers since last night. I've also had a higher heart rate today so they have me resting to try and get it down.  It's frustrating but at the same time I'm glad I'm here and not at home having to deal with it.  Plus it's ridiculously cold outside! I'll leave you with a picture of our future linebacker (:


3 comments:

  1. aw he's a cutie! Hope you are feeling better tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon! I know you are probably somewhat anxious to get home, but enjoy the room service for a bit longer : ) Thanks for the updates...so fun to see pics of your "little" one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute....hope you are feeling better soon! Have a great Christmas!
    Troy, Katie, Taylor

    ReplyDelete