Friday, December 26, 2008

where did my baby girl go??

Having a new baby around just reinforces the fact that time has flown by and Sophie is all little girl now and not a baby.  While I knew that, it really hit when I saw these 2 pictures.  We are continually amazed at what a beautiful little girl we were given (I know we're slightly biased though!).  


2 comments:

  1. gosh she is beautiful rachel...you guys better watch out for those eyes though...i bet those work wonders for her in getting what she wants! :) j/k hope you guys had a great christmas...and i also hope to see you soon! i can't wait to meet jackson !

    --lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh rach - i remember that feeling, as well as the tears, when i realized that my babies weren't babies any more. although it is bitter-sweet to see your sweet little girl grow up, you have SO much fun ahead of you!!

    congrats on your newest addition - he is beautiful!!! merry christmas and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete