Tuesday, December 30, 2008
health update
Today I went to see the doctor that performed my c-section to have my incision and "open wound" checked. Everything is looking good and the wound is healing nicely. It's been a frustrating experience but am glad that everything is healing well. I have had a home health care nurse come once a day since I have been out of the hospital to check my vitals and the incision, as well as clean and "re-dress" my wound. Unfortunately, I think they won't be able to justify coming out more than another day or two, so my wonderful husband will have the joy of taking care of my wound. I know he's not looking forward to it (who would?!) but I do appreciate that he's willing to take care of me (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy 2009! I'm glad you are feeling well and healing up. We've been out of town visiting Matt's family for a week, so I just now got caught up on your posts. Sophie and Jackson are both SO beautiful! Isn't the overwhelming feeling of blessing and love you have for your family so amazing and wonderful? :)
ReplyDelete