the best news finally...i get to go home today. I'm so ready to be home. We still have a few things to do, like set up a home health care visit to take care of my incision and the "dressing". As I'm typing this I'm finishing my last IV antibiotic and will be on oral ones for awhile to keep fighting the infection. I go back in a week to see the surgeon so they can keep an eye on it. I can't wait to not be in this hospital bed (: Thanks again to everyone for checking in on me...it's much appreciated!
I'll be back to more interesting things, like pictures of the kiddos soon!
Merry Christmas from Cambodia!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy to read you are getting to go home. And Jackson is so precious. I cannot wait to squeeze those cheeks in person!
Have a wonderful holiday m,r,s & j!