Friday, January 16, 2009

maxwells

Tonight we decided Jackson was ready to experience Maxwells (:  He's about the same age as Sophie was the first time we took her.  We met our good friends, Kevin & Kari and their daugther, Addy, for dinner.  A few years ago I definitely never pictured being at Maxwells with 3 kids (especially 2 of them being my own!), but we had a great time and the kids were good as well.  The first picture is of Sophie the first time she was at Maxwells.  It's always fun to look back!

Sophie's first trip to Maxwells

I LOVE the picture of Kari and Addy

Sophie loves Maxwells...she often thinks we're driving there if we are headed in that direction. She always gets their macaroni and cheese when she's there.  She's already a regular.

I think this is the first picture we've all taken together.  We're excited to watch these kids grow up together, especially since we've already decided that Addy & Sophie have to be BFF's and Addy is only allowed to date Jackson when she's older (:

No comments:

Post a Comment