Here are some pictures from this afternoon's snuggle-fest on Sophie's bed. Jackson was sleeping most of the time, but Sophie didn't care. There is also a video of Sophie reading her monkey book to Jackson. Too cute.
Jackson is 4 weeks old today. He's such a good baby. He's very predictable...sleeps most of the day, awake in the evening, crabby from about 8-10pm, eats every 3 hours or so, goes to bed about 11, wakes up around 3 and 6 to eat and is back to sleep in about 1/2 hour, and then wakes up almost exactly 7:30 every morning. I always get nervous when I tell people because I'm hoping it doesn't change (but knowing it probably will) but this has pretty much been our routine the past couple of weeks. I'm definitely not complaining! When he's awake we've started even getting the beginning of some smiles. He's growing like a weed...I'm not sure how tall he is but when I weighed him last night (the old fashioned way...weighing myself then weighing again holding him) he was up to 13 pounds exactly. He's just a big, strong, happy, laid-back little guy. We're pretty blessed around here (:
I love this video. So CUTE!
ReplyDelete