Thursday, January 22, 2009

this week

This week has felt a little bit more "normal."  Sophie is back in daycare 2 days a week, which she is enjoying (maybe too much, since she won't take a nap there!).  Jackson is starting to be more alert and is giving us glimpses of his smile.  Here are some pictures from the week.

I'm not very good at coming up with things for Sophie to do but as we were making muffins she started playing with the muffin cups so I cut up a bunch of different colored straws for her to sort into the cups.  I had no idea it would keep her occupied for about 45 minutes (pretty good for a 2 year old!).  

so proud!

there have also been a lot of hugs and kisses this week

and smiles!

this seems to be Jackson's favorite place to sleep during the day/evening.  Whenever we can't figure out why he's being fussy we lay him on Sophie's sleeping bag and this is what usually happens. He sleeps better here than in his swing or his vibrating seat.  Who knew?!

No comments:

Post a Comment