Yesterday our little guy was 3 months old. He's such a happy baby. Even when he's not feeling the best, he still gives us a daily dose of big smiles. My favorite time is first thing in the morning (the actual morning, not the 3 other times I was already up in the "morning" hours) when he wakes up and just smiles at me. It makes not getting a ton of sleep a lot easier! We have realized how spoiled we were with Sophie who was pretty consistently sleeping 10 hours at this age. I have to keep reminding myself that he's only 3 months old and this is fairly normal (: He's also starting to "play" more and is getting really good at grabbing things. It's kind of fun the second time around because I get even more excited about what's coming up since I know what things he'll start doing sooner than later. I'm just crazy about my little guy! Here's his unofficial 3 month picture that I took. I'll post a few of his professional ones in the next few days.
On a side note, Sophie is continuing to amaze me. Mike bought her a world map that I hung up in the basement at her level. Last night I was showing her on the map where daddy was. As we were heading upstairs to go to bed, she went over to the map and says "good night daddy...I love you." It was sooo cute. And, just to brag a little bit, she still remembered today where daddy was on the map with no help at all. I was pretty proud of her. Israel's not a big country! She's close to remembering where Opa is too (Pakistan). However, tonight she INSISTED that he was in Sri Lanka. Close!
No comments:
Post a Comment