Thursday, March 19, 2009

our little gymnst

Sophie started her gymnastics class tonight.  She had a blast trying out everything.  She especially LOVED the balance beam (the tall one, not the short ones for kids) and swinging on one of the bars.  It was fun to watch her try new things.  I was especially proud of her as I watched her interact with the other kids.  She would clap for them when they jumped into the pit and she even told the teacher "good job" when she was showing Sophie how to do a jump.  It makes me feel like we've done something right so far (:  Here are a few pictures.  I'm really glad we finally got her signed up as I think she'll really enjoy it. She's only been talking about "nasnics" (aka gymnastics) all week!


she could reach up and grab on and swing by herself...I was pretty impressed!



2 comments:

  1. Sophie is just SO pickin cute! And those pigtails... what a sweetie. I have a feeling Mckenna will be a gymnastics lover too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad she enjoyed gymnastics. Are girls like it too. Also, just want to say that Sophie always has the cutest clothes. You have excellent style, my friend.

    ReplyDelete