Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Children's Museum

We have been busy this week!  I go back to work tomorrow so I wanted to make these few days fun for Sophie.  Monday we went to Ikea (Sophie loves going there!) with Oma.  Today, we went to the play area at the mall for quite awhile. I think she could spend all day there.  Yesterday was the big day though.  Clifford just arrived a few weeks ago and she's been wanting to go see him for a very long time.  The advertisements have been all over the place!  She loves going to the children's museum anyway, but I knew she would be so happy to see that big red dog.  As soon as we walked into the room she ran over to him.  She even gave Emily Elizabeth a hug.  We've had a lot of fun the past few days and weeks. It's going to be tough to head back to work.  Jackson's still sleeping a ton so he didn't really "enjoy" our outings.  Soon he will though!
not the best picture of Sophie but it shows how big Clifford is

in Clifford's food dish

sending the bones into his dish

giving Emily Elizabeth a hug

face painting!  I love how hard she is concentrating

so proud of herself

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a fun time. Sophie is getting so big! Jack just mentioned that Clifford was at the Children's Museum and told me that we should definitely go. Maybe he's right.

    ReplyDelete