Monday night Mike finally got home from his trip to Israel. We met Kari and Addy (my sister was with too) at Ikea to hang out and eat dinner. We figured it would be a good place to kill time too if their flight was delayed (which it was). Sophie & Addy were adorable as always. Addy & Jackson even had a little conversation going back and forth at one point. We barely made it to the airport before Mike came through the doors. We weren't even ready for him with our sign. We are so happy to have daddy back and now can't wait for him to get over his jet lag (:

dancing at Ikea

hugs for daddy! (I was happy to see this is how she reacted...sometimes she doesn't, right uncle matt?!)







That Twins shirt is great; just in time for the season!
ReplyDeleteum, mike has a scary resemblence to president logan in the last pic. i hope this trend does not continue :)
ReplyDeleteThat Twins shirt is fantastic! I'm glad you have a partner in crime with you. I haven't visited your blog (or any blogs, really) in awhile, so I didn't even realize Mike was in Israel. What a great experience! Joel and I were just the other day asking if anybody just went to Israel as a tourist anymore these days.
ReplyDeleteWe would love to go there someday, but I'm not sure I'd be up for it in this climate. We were England during the London bombings in 2005 and that was pretty stressful. We still had a great time, but it was a pretty crazy time for sure!