Thursday, March 12, 2009

flying solo

Mike left today for Israel for about 10 days.  I'm so excited he has this chance to go see Peterson while he's over there but we sure are going to miss him around here.  Night #1 went pretty smoothly.  Sophie was pretty tired early (yeah!) and wanted to snuggle with Jackson for awhile.  It was pretty cute.  I was able to get some pretty cute pictures of the 2 of them together as well!  When I look at these 2, especially in moments like these, I realize how lucky I am.

***I spoke too soon.  Jackson is already in pj's number 2.  He can't stop coughing/choking, which has led to a lot of his bottle not staying down and he can't seem to fall asleep without gagging.  Also included in this fun has been screaming that I have never heard come out of this kid.  This could be a long night... On the plus side, I am getting really good at one-handed typing and Sophie has stayed asleep!  Just wanted to make sure daddy had an update when he got to a computer (:

No comments:

Post a Comment